Monday, October 1, 2012

Temporary close of order

Hyie everyone!

Since I am now entering my 35th week of pregnancy, and I wont be at my home sweet home during the confinement period, with a heavy heart I hereby announce :

BadgeForAll will stop taking order on the 5th of October (this Friday) for those who requires us to design, and last order for those with own design will be on the 10th of October. 

Our last delivery date will be on the 20th October, and our production line will be closed until 30 November 2012 (or maybe earlier, who knows?)

I know November and December will be the busiest period ever since school holiday ada banyak kenduri kendara, but I have no choice. It's gonna be very leceh to transfer all of our tools and gadgets to-and-from my place - my parent's place. So the best way is to stop taking any orders for 1.5month. Besides, I'm afraid we couldnt commit in making badges with 1 growing up toddler and crying baby, no? :P

Anyway, for weddings on mid December onwards, I might be able to take your order beginning on early Dec! Will let you know once I deliver my baby yaaa :D 

On behalf of our production team (and little one in my tummy), I thank you for all your support. Almost a year and we received never ending orders for badges, stickers as well as tags ;) Alhamdulillah. Keep on supporting us! 

Taa~!

No comments:

Post a Comment