Tuesday, July 3, 2012

We're back on business!

Alhamdulillah, everything went well - our short vacay to HK and my princess's simple birthday party. So now, I'm happy to announce that we're back on business! Kindly place your order thru order button or for any enquiries, you can email me at badgeforall@yahoo.com or just sms at 013 342 1005 (fiza). My price is still the same, no worries! We know you spent a fortune for your big day, and we're trying to help reducing cost for small things like this ;)

Kindly be reminded that I wont be able to cater more than 3 orders per week due to some personal reason (6months preggie mom in the house!). So wait no more... place your order now! Be it a badge for your wedding, or sticker with various sizes and super cheap price (you wont believe it!!) for your doorgift ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment